Latest point of views and posts explaining Czech Republic Most Famous Landmarks, Top 50 Tourist Places in CZECHIA (100+ Attractions, Popular & Scenic Travel Destinations).
Czech Republic, a central European country receives around 22 Million tourist arrivals from worldwide and neighboring countries as well. The Czech Republic is a country of architecture like Baroque, Gothic, Renaissance, Romanesque, Classicism, Art-Nouveau, Cubism, Functionalism and even architecture of the Communist era are all on display around the country.
Capital city Prague’s nickname is “the city of a hundred spires”.
Some Interesting Facts about Czech Republic are:
– The Czech Republic ranks as the seventh safest country to live in the world
– There are over 2000 castles and chateaux in the Czech Republic, more than in any other country in Europe.
– The largest ancient castle in the world is the Prague Castle.
– Prague’s Old Town is home to the third-oldest astronomical clock in the world (with around 700 rooms).
– Czech people are the world’s heaviest consumers of beer (Budweiser & Pilsner were Invented here).
– The world-famous Bata Shoes and Škoda Auto are based in the Czech Republic.
– Czech discoveries and inventions include soft contact lenses, blood type groups, polarography, lightning rod, arc lamp, Semtex explosive, remoska or sugar cubes.
– Czechia is one of the safest and most peaceful countries in the whole world
– The deepest underwater cave in the world “Hranice Abyss”, is located in the Czechia
– Czechia ranks as one of the least religious countries worldwide.
Top 50 Tourist Places in Czech Republic are:
2. Český Krumlov
4. Ceske Budejovice
5. Kutna Hora
6. Kroměříž / Kromeriz
7. Pilsen / Plzeň
9. Liberec & Frýdštejn
11. Karlovy Vary & Loket
12. Most & Chomutov
13. Harrachov & Špindlerův Mlýn
16. Mariánské Lázně
19. Ústí nad Labem
22. Třebíč – A City with Jewish history
25. Rožnov pod Radhoštěm
27. Hluboká nad Vltavou
31. Mlada Boleslav
33. Havířov & Karviná
36. Žďár nad Sázavou
37. Nové Město nad Metují
40. Hradec Kralove
42. Havlíčkův Brod
44. Jablonec nad Nisou
49. Moravská Třebová
For More Details on Czech Republic or Europe’s Top Most Travel Places (with must visit tourist attractions) and Customized Itineraries within your budget, contact us:-
WhatsApp @ +44 747 737 4620 (London)
Or Call @ +41 43 508 1323 (Switzerland)
Top 50 Tourist Places in CZECHIA (100+ Attractions, Popular & Scenic Travel Destinations).
Top 50 Tourist Places in CZECHIA (100+ Attractions, Popular & Scenic Travel Destinations), Search new info and posts relevant with and Czech Republic Most Famous Landmarks, reviews.